- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. We at Alliances Galore Pvt. Ltd. endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance or dependence you place on such information implied or depicted is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. The use and reliance on any data implied or depicted on this website is at your own risk.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Alliances Galore Pvt. Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement to any information or views expressed, implied or depicted within them. Usage of such linked or third party websites is strictly at your own risk.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Alliances Galore Pvt. Ltd. takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for any loss or damage, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical or other issues.
Alliances Galore Pvt. Ltd. is committed to ensure that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- Alliances Galore Pvt. Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st September 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and mobile phone
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products & services and enhancement of the experience of the usage of this website.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- For restaurant reservations we may share your name mobile number with the restaurant to make confirmation phone calls on the day of your reservation.
We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. The above said, the transfer, sorting or processing of this data that is collected or gathered from you is through the internet, which though through our secure measures, may not be totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted by a third party. Additionally, at no point during your usage of our website do we guarantee the security of the data transmitted to us electronically, such data sent by you a user of our website is entirely at your own risk.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and enhancement of the experience for the usage of the website.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. Under no circumstance, does Alliances Galore Pvt. Ltd. guarantees or implies any control on any such linked or third party website and cannot be held liable for any loss or damage caused thereof, by your usage of such websites. Such usage is entirely at your own risk.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at the address in the About Us section.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.